Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Give Yourself A Facial

Beyonce's make-up artist dished on a few of his beauty tips. “I’m a huge skin care freak. Go get a facial. Give yourself an oatmeal mask at home. There’s no way to mask bad skin,” Sir John said. Why didn't I think of that? I will be trying this tonight. These last few weeks, I've been searching for the perfect facial regimen! 

THINGS YOU WILL NEED

oatmeal, honey, & yogourt
Grind 1/2 cup oatmeal in a blender
mix 1/4 cup plain yogurt with 2 tbsp. honey. 
Spread onto your face & leave it on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.




The final result! So I tried it out, & it was great. The cool yogurt really soothed my skin. After about 5 minutes, my skin got really itchy. The oatmeal was drying up my oily skin. Once I rinsed it off, my skin was really soft & the oil was gone!!! I definitely have to do this a few times a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment