Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Monday!!

First, I want to thank all of my Polyvore lovers for allowing me to post their gorgeous sets this past week! I will continue to post my favs from time to time. Now for the good stuff!! I got to really experience Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. I started off on the Costume & Design team a few months back. I haven't been able to see any the designs in full effect until Saturday. I've seen the dress rehearsals, but that was it. They wanted to keep the final presentation a secret until showtime. They were AMAZING!! I have photos, but I'm not allowed to show them until HHN are over. WOMP WOMP ): For privacy reasons of course. Now that it's beginning to cool down, I can wear booties and light cardigans! YAYYY!! The sets below are going to be Fall in Full Effect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment