Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HEY!! Yes I know I haven't written to you guys all week!! My weekend started off TERRIBLE! It slowly started to get better. It was definitely filled with the good, the bad, and the ugly! Luckily things ended on a great note! Here in Orlando it has been raining since last Thursday. I'm hoping for some sunshine today. I'm in a contest, and the theme is black & pink. Easy enough right? I just HATE those colors together. Don't get me wrong, the combo is nice. I just don't like that everyone wears them. I guess I have to make my outfits stand out. WISH ME LUCK! Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. ;) I'm following you. I hope you will like my blog too. Do you like ombre? That's what is my recent post about.
    stylemadd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I just visited your blog!! I love it!!! Those cognac color shoes are lovely!!!! Keep up the good work!! Do you have twitter?!

    ReplyDelete